The Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership is on the hunt for companies and individuals that have made an exceptional contribution to low carbon transport over the past 12 months.
In short, nominees are being accepted for the LowCVP’s third Low Carbon Champions Awards as the group marks its 10th anniversary.
The awards intend to celebrate examples of outstanding and innovative practice in advancing lower carbon vehicles and reducing road transport emissions.
Awards will be presented for:
- Low Carbon Car / Van Manufacturer of the Year
- Low Carbon Heavy Duty Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year
- Low Carbon Vehicle Operator of the Year
- Low Carbon Fuel Initiative of the Year
- 2012 Award for Low Carbon Innovation by an SME
- Low Carbon Road Transport Initiative of the Year
- 2012 Outstanding Low Carbon Publication or Report
- Outstanding Individual in Promoting Lower Carbon Transport
- Outstanding Achievement in Low Carbon Transport over the last 10 years
Andy Eastlake, who was appointed LowCVP MD in March this year, said the winners would demonstrate excellence in pushing the low carbon agenda forward in transport.
“With so much innovation and dynamism around the low carbon transport sector this year, covering vehicles, fuels, policy and operations, I look forward to some very high quality entries,” he said.
The deadline for nominations is November 23, 2012. The winners will be announced at the LowCVP’s anniversary reception in Westminster on January 29, 2013.
Visit lowcvp.org.uk for more details and to download an entry form.
No comments yet.