Top 5 seven-seat vehicles
After much complaint that TheGreenCarWebsite.co.uk had not considered those with a genuine need for a seven seat vehicle, the website finally pulled together a list of the greenest ‘true people carrier’ not to be confused with imitation people carriers which have the roof space but not the bums on seats space. So just how green can you go with so many people to transport? Well we were pleasantly surprised, we hope you are too. See our Top 5 below:
- Nissan Qashqai+2 1.6 DCi with stop/start with 123g/km CO2 and 60.1mpg.
- Renault Grand Scenic dCi with stop/start with 115g/km CO2 and 64.2mpg combined.
- Ford Grand C-Max 1.6-litre TDCi with 129g/km CO2 and 57.7mpg combined.
- Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 e-HDi with 129g/km CO2 and 57.6mpg combined.
- Vauxhall Zafira Exclusiv 1.7 ecoFLEX 5dr with 134g/km CO2 and 55.4mpg combined.
Last updated: January 2012.
Categories: Latest News